Asset Protection for Business & Personal Assets
Asset protection planning can be extremely valuable for professions that may be at high risk for personal liability (such as physicians, attorneys and business owners), as well as those with significant personal or professional holdings.
The goal of asset protection planning, is to protect your assets from taxation and liability claims such as:
- Personal liability for a business (for corporate officers and directors)
- Liability as a guarantor for the debts of another
- Liability arising from personal malfeasance
- Suits by former business partners
- Professional malpractice liability
- Claims of personal injury suffered on personal or business property
- Claims of personal injury involving a car accident
Your Personal and Business Asset Protection Strategy
Attorney Abbie Obenour has broad experience designing strategies to protect wealth. We review your assets, your business structure, business practices, risk factors, and goals. We will advise you on options for shielding your assets and the advantages or disadvantages of business and trust planning.
Asset protection plan tools include:
- Limited liability companies and limited partnership
- Legal exemptions
- Retirement accounts
- Insurance, including key person insurance and additional liability insurance
To maximize the effectiveness of your asset protection plan, we coordinate services with your Certified Public Accountant, insurance professional and wealth management advisors to assure that all plans (legal and financial) are integrated to optimize tax benefits and legal protections. Free Consultation ➜
FREE CASE REVIEW
(614) 678-8848 Office
(614) 678-8859 Fax
This website provides general information about The Obenour Legal Group, LLC for the convenience of visitors to the website. The site and the content within it are not intended to establish and their use does not establish an attorney-client relationship between The Obenour Legal Group, LLC and any visitor. Information on the site is not legal advice. Do not send confidential information to any of our lawyers without first obtaining specific authorization. Statements on this website of prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.